• Delivery will be limited to residential addresses in B.C. or for curbside pickup immediately outside the area of Trinity Tree Cannabis Co. located at 4529 W 10 th Avenue, Vancouver, BC.
• Cannabis delivery may take place only between 9 a.m. and 11 p.m.
• Cannabis products can be delivered to adults only.
• Anyone who appears to be under 19 years of age will have to present two pieces of identification.
• Please meet your delivery driver with your ID and the credit card used for purchase or the cash for cash purchases.
• Valid govt. ID & payment credit card must be presented at time of delivery if asked by your delivery driver.
• Name on ID and credit card must match the order if asked to provide proof by your delivery driver.
• We are required to collect the name and signature of the individual who receives the delivery of cannabis at the address specified by the patron or during curbside pick-up.
• We will not deliver cannabis to an individual who refuses to provide their name and signature.
• Seniors, Veterans, and First Responders will be assigned a discount code once they email a copy of their applicable ID (ie. DL or ID card to verify DOB, Veterans Service Card, work badge, ID badge or health authority badge.) We will email you a discount code and applicable user information.
• To protect the safety of our delivery staff:
• If you live in an apartment or similar complex, your driver will call you to meet them in front of the main entrance.
• Drivers will not enter any homes or buildings.
• If you are not home when delivery is first attempted we will attempt to contact you to coordinate with you to deliver again. If the second attempt fails a refund for the order will be issued.
• Please note: Delivery times may vary and are not guaranteed same-day if outside the free delivery zone.
• Free Delivery for orders over $30.00 in the free zone as indicated at the time of purchase
• All other Delivery Charges will be calculated at time of online order and purchase.
• We will use our reasonable endeavors to deliver the order within the times specified. However, where delivery times and dates are given, they are for general guidance and we will make our best efforts to deliver within specified times, however, we will not be held liable for late delivery of orders caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as traffic, weather, construction delays and more.
• If we cannot make the delivery time specified, we will attempt for later that day if possible or for the next day. Any undelivered orders will be returned to the store and a refund will be issued.
• As delivery is a new service that we are authorized to offer, we ask for your patience and understanding during the initial stages and any related interruptions with service.
• Orders can be placed 24 hours/day but will start at 11:00 am and must be completed by 9:00 PM Monday to Saturday and must be completed by 8:00 PM on Sundays for same-day 90 minute free delivery to the UBC, University Endowment Lands, Wesbrook Village and the areas indicated as Free Delivery at the time of purchase. This zone is free delivery with a minimum purchase order of $30.00.
• Deliveries will only be conducted between 9am and 11pm each day.
• Orders made after 2 PM will be delivered the following day if outside the free delivery zone. You will be notified accordingly.
• Delivery and Pickup options must be selected at checkout.
• Purchases for delivery will be subject to the same individual transaction limits in place at retail stores (e.g., a maximum of 30 grams of dried cannabis per transaction).
• All other delivery charges will be calculated at time of online order and purchase if applicable.
• Refunds or exchanges on cannabis products or accessories must be made in store.
• Returns of unopened/unused cannabis, accessories and other merchandise will be accepted within 7 days of purchase with a valid receipt and all original packaging. Refunds will be issued only in the original form of payment.
• THC and CBD values are approximate and vary from batch to batch.
• Sale or clearance items are considered final sale.
• Purchase of seeds are final sale.
• Gift Cards are final sale.
• If you have any questions, please contact Trinity Tree Cannabis Co. at 604 221 1535.
UBC Student Appreciation! Receive 10% of your cannabis order when you use code ubcstudentcard10.
You must present your valid UBC Student Card to your weed delivery driver, along with a government issued ID for age verification and the credit card you made your purchase with.
Mondays: STOCK UP MONDAYS, 10% OFF OF 7grams or more
Wednesdays: EDIBLE WEDNESDAYS, 10% OFF when you purchase 3 or more edibles
Thursdays: THIRSTY THURSDAYS, 10% OFF when you purchase 4 or more beverages or shots
Saturdays: CHEAP DABS SATURDAYS, 10% OFF when you purchase 2 or more cartridges or concentrates
Sundays: SELF CARE SUNDAYS, 10% OFF when you purchase 2 or more topicals, bath products, lip balms or facial care